On Tour with Prism Book Tours
When a doctor and a filmmaker reconnect…
Just who is healing whom?
Two years ago, Dr. Wyatt Reid shared an unforgettable goodbye kiss with Mia Fiore. Now a scuba diving accident brings the daredevil documentary filmmaker into his San Francisco ER. Could this be their shot at a real relationship? But Wyatt, haunted by family tragedy, saves lives, and Mia risks hers every day. Can they find the way to a future on both their terms?
First Kisses Around the World
In my May release, The Doctor’s Recovery, Mia Fiore and Dr. Wyatt Reid shared their first kiss in Africa. Unfortunately, it was also an unspoken good-bye. Unwilling to take a chance on love, Mia chose to pursue her work as a documentary film-maker rather than pursue a relationship with Wyatt. However, a scuba diving accident has brought Mia into Wyatt’s ER in San Francisco. Now, Mia and Wyatt have a second chance to discover if their love story is something real or something better left as a memory.
Mia and Wyatt shared their first kiss at a river under a midnight sky in Africa. First kisses are memorable-whether because they were awkward or unexpected or perfect. Perhaps that first kiss was the start of a fifty-year marriage. Or perhaps that first kiss was just that-a first kiss on the dating road to finding the right one. Either way, there’s something unforgettable in every first kiss.
If you want to make a first kiss even more extraordinary, here are five of the most romantic places around the world to share a kiss:
- The Bridge of Sighs ~ this is a 17th century bridge in Venice, Italy. Legend claims that a kiss on a gondola under the bridge at sunset will bring a couple eternal love. First kiss or a kiss between a long-time married couple, this sounds like the perfect place to share a smooch.
- Lovers Point State Marine Reserve ~ this beach park in Pacific Grove, California is popular for both locals and visitors alike. As this romantic spot faces east, it’s the only place on the west coast where you can watch the sun rise over the water. Beautiful place to enjoy a spectacular view of the sunrise and a perfect kiss.
- The Eiffel Tower ~ The romantic places to share a kiss in Paris, France are no doubt endless. However, taking the elevator to the third floor of The Eiffel Tower and sharing a kiss with your partner while looking over the City of Love seems like a clear choice.
- Fairy Pools ~ The Isle of Skye in Scotland seems like something out of a myth. And the idea that the Fairy Pools with waterfalls and crystal blue waters are there waiting seems like nothing more than a fantasy. Could there be a better place to discover the magic of a first kiss (or even a kiss with your husband of 18 years) then at the Fairy Pools?
- Hershey, Pennsylvania ~ Hershey is the hometown of the Hershey Kiss. Chocolate and romance are almost synonymous. Surely in the hometown of chocolate, there will be more than one place to steal a sweet kiss.
And while Mia and Wyatt shared their first kiss in an exotic location, their second kiss was no less romantic and memorable. The setting: a backyard garden beside an outdoor fountain.
In keeping with romantic places to share a kiss, here are some ideas for the best kiss locales a little closer to home:
- A dock on a lake
- Sunset on the beach
- On a nature trail
- By a camp fire
- Under a star lit sky
- Under an umbrella in a rain storm (or for those who prefer to remain dry: after a rainstorm)
- Beneath a waterfall
Where ever those first kisses happen, some of the most memorable are the most unexpected. Maybe there is something to be said for spontaneity and going with the moment. Where was your most unforgettable kiss? And was it planned or spontaneous?
Cari Lynn Webb
About the Author
Cari Lynn Webb lives in South Carolina with her husband, daughters and assorted four-legged family members. She’s been blessed to see the power of true love in her grandparent’s 70 year marriage and her parent’s marriage of over 50 years. She knows love isn’t always sweet and perfect, it can be challenging, complicated and risky. But she believes happily-ever-afters are worth fighting for. She loves to connect with readers. Visit her at her website.
Other Heartwarming Books by the Author
Harlequin Junkie – Spotlight & Exclusive Giveaway
Nicole’s Book Musings
Thoughts of a Blonde
The Power of Words
Reading Is My SuperPower
Stacking My Book Shelves!
Hearts & Scribbles
Book Lover in Florida
Locks, Hooks and Books
It’s All About the Romance
I Am A Reader
Britt Reads Fiction
underneath the covers
Inside The Mind of an Avid Reader
May 5th: Grand Finale
– 1 winner will receive a signed copy of The Charm Offensive, a Two Tone Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Heartbeat Necklace, and some Spring Candy (open to US only)
– 1 winner will receive a $50 Amazon e-gift (open internationally)
– Ends May 9th