Title: Dear Banjo
Author: Sasha Wasley
Genre: Rural/ Contemporary Romance
Features Available: Release Day Feature
Release Day Post: May 29
They were best friends who were never meant to fall in love – but for one of them, it was already way too late.
Willow ‘Banjo’ Paterson and Tom Forrest were raised on neighbouring cattle stations in the heart of the Kimberley. As young adults, sharing the same life dreams, something came between them that Willow cannot forget. Now ten years have passed since she’s even spoken to Tom.
When her father falls ill, Willow is called home to take over the running of the family property, Paterson Downs. Her vision for a sustainable, organic cattle station is proving hard to achieve. She needs Tom’s help, but is it too late, and all too complicated, to make amends?
Tom’s heartfelt, decade-old letters remain unopened and unmentioned between them, and Willow must find the courage to finally read them. Their tattered pages reveal a love story like no other – and one you’ll never forget.
Dear Banjo is a wildly romantic and utterly captivating story about first love and second chances from an exciting new Australian author.
Dear Banjo is now available worldwide in paperback and e-book editions. Some purchase links are below or search your favourite outlet.
- Booktopia (Aus & NZ, $6.95 postage) – http://www.booktopia.com.au/dear-banjo-sasha-wasley/prod9780143784524.html
- Book Depository (international, free postage) – https://www.bookdepository.com/Dear-Banjo-Sash-Wasley/9780143784524
- Amazon Kindle – https://www.amazon.com/d/B06XKGW9YT/
- Google Play (Android) – https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Sasha_Wasley_Dear_Banjo?id=MEggDgAAQBAJ
- iBooks – https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/dear-banjo/id1215467456?mt=11
- Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/dear-banjo-1
- Penguin – https://penguin.com.au/books/dear-banjo-9780143784524
Sasha Wasley was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia.
She has completed a PhD in cultural theory and loves nature, Jane Austen and puns.
Sasha is a farming wannabe, with a passion for animals and the land. Although she’s in her forties now, she still wants a pony.
Her debut novel, a young adult paranormal, was published in 2014. Today, she lives and writes in the Swan Valley wine region with her partner and two daughters, surrounded by dogs, cats and chickens.
Sasha writes mystery, paranormal and young adult novels as S.D. Wasley.
- Website: https://sashawasley.com/books/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sasha-Wasley/e/B071162NMV
- FB Author Page URL: http://www.facebook.com/sdwasley
- Twitter URL: http://www.twitter.com/sdwasleyauthor
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/sdwasley_author/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/12805293.Sasha_Wasley
- Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/j7b4y9